Shadows on the Horizon
Beverly Hills Penthouse
An exquisite penthouse in the trendiest part of Beverly Hills, this safehouse exudes wealth and cutting edge.
Rent: N/A But the general extravagances of the lifestyle costs 10,000 Nuyen each month.
Neccessities: Luxury: You want food? Cooked up by your own in-suite chef. Water? Fresh from the glaciers of the Alps! Your clothing is soft, sleek, and slightly bullet resistant, in case you wat to get shot while wearing a designer house coat.
Entertainment: Luxury: Parties, women, drugs, liquor, training drones for when you want to be serious. Huge library of trids and books, whatever you want, you got it.
Security: Middle: You got some anti-paparazzi camera neutralizers, some bodyguards to prevent the press from getting in, and a nice sturdy lock. Main weakness is everyone knows where it is, and everyone wants to get into the parties that are held here.
Neighborhood: Luxury: Designer clothes, bright white teeth, tourists, and the heart of UCAS culture. Hard to get ritzier than this.
Comforts: Look at that window. It’s inlaid with diamond flecks so you can get rainbows on the lion fur carpet. That bed? Special design by french designer Francois.
Parking: Chauffeurs take your vehicles to a nearby secure parking garage, and will pick you up from the lobby at a moments notice.
- Rad Pad: This place is so fancy and impressive that all social tests in the penthouse get a +2 modifier.
- Candyman: Ask him, and he can find it for you. Guns, drugs, food, vehicles, delivered to your suite, with only a 25% delivery fee. Probably can’t get a tank, but that’s about it.
- Stunt Doubles: Your fixer has found people that look a lot like you, to serve as doubles, distracting people trying to find you, and allowing you to send them in your place if necessary.
- Loud Neighborhood: This is downtown LA, the town only sleeps if everyone is hit with nerve gas.
- Crash Pad: Every time you turn around, it seems some other B-Lister or Flavour of the Week is crashing on your couch.
- No Privacy: The life of a celeb is a harsh one, and pretty much anyone can find you and know what you are doing.